Product Details (C1117-4PWA)
Table 1 shows the business benefits
|Lightweight, compact size with low power consumption||Can be deployed in many different environments where space, heat dissipation, and low power consumption are critical factors.|
|High performance to run concurrent services||High performance allows customers to take advantage of broadband network speeds while running secure, concurrent data, voice, video, and wireless services.|
|High availability and business continuity||Redundant WAN connections for failover protection and load balancing. |
● Dynamic failover protocols such as Virtual Router Redundancy Protocol (VRRP; RFC 2338), Hot Standby Router Protocol (HSRP), and Multigroup HSRP (MHSRP).
|Consistent, high application performance levels||● The router can run multiple services simultaneously with minimal performance degradation.|
|Risk mitigation with multilevel security||Network perimeter security with integrated application inspection firewall. |
● Data privacy through high-speed IP Security (IPsec) Triple Data Encryption Standard (3DES), and Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) encryption.● High-performance VPNs: DMVPN, FlexVPN, GET VPN, EzVPN● Cisco Umbrella™ security architecture to provide content filtering via category-based URL classification and blocking, thus helping increase productivity and providing better use of company resources.
● Enforced security policy with OpenDNS.
● Security hardware acceleration.
● Trustworthy systems with Field-Programmable Gate Array (FPGA) and hardware anchor.
● Encrypted traffic analytics maintain integrity of encrypted flow
|Unified control of wired and wireless networks from a common console for streamlined operations||● Simplifies and centralizes configuration and management of wireless and wireline devices. Supports WLAN services without requiring a wireless LAN controller. |
● Supports Mobility Express for WLAN-enabled routers.
|Remote configuration and management to keep local IT staff lean||●Supports separate console/auxiliary and USB ports. |
● Can be configured to work with optional USB token.
● Supports TR-069.
● Service reliability
|● Crypto performance up to 250 Mbps for 1100-8P and 150 Mbps for 1100-4P. |
● A distributed multicore architecture with the industry’s first internal services plane.
● Remote installation of application-aware services that run identically to their counterparts in dedicated appliances.
|Lower WAN expenditures||● Cisco Software-Defined WAN (SD-WAN) (over the Cisco Application Policy Infrastructure Controller Enterprise Module [APIC-EM]) support for optimized WAN connection.|
|Pay as you grow: IPsec performance upgrade model||● Router IPsec capacity can be increased with a remote performance-on-demand license upgrade (no hardware upgrade) for exceptional savings andCapEx budget management.|
|IT consolidation, space savings, and improved Total Cost of Ownership (TCO)||● Single converged branch platform integrates routing, switching, security, and performance management capabilities.|
|Business continuity and increased resiliency||● The entire 1100 Series supports Power over Ethernet (PoE) and PoE+ power to endpoints.|
Table 2 shows the licenses for C1117-4PWA.
|SL-1100-4P-APP||AppX License for Cisco ISR 1100 4P Series|
|C1-SL-1100-4P-APP||AppX Foundation License for Cisco ISR 1100 4P Series|
|SL-1100-4P-SEC||Security License for Cisco ISR 1100 4P Series|
|C1-SL-1100-4P-SEC||Security License for Cisco ISR 1100 4P Series|
|SL-1100-4P-SECNPE||NPE Security License for Cisco ISR 1100 4P Series|
Small Form-Factor Pluggable Supported
Table 3 shows the SFP for Cisco 1100 Series Routers.
|Small Form-Factor Pluggable||ISR 1100 8P||ISR 1100 4P||Description|
|GLC-EX-SMD||Yes||Yes||1000BASE-EX SFP transceiver module, SMF, 1310nm, DOM.|
|GLC-LH-SMD||Yes||Yes||GE SFP, LC connector LX/LH transceiver; with DOM.|
|GLC-SX-MMD||Yes||Yes||GE SFP, LC connector SX transceiver; with DOM.|
|GLC-ZX-SMD||Yes||Yes||1000BASE-ZX SFP; with DOM.|
|GLC-FE-100ZX||Yes||Yes||100BASE-ZX SFP (80km).|
|GLC-GE-100FX||Yes||Yes||100FX SFP on GE ports.|
|GLC-BX-D||Yes||Yes||1000BASE-BX SFP, 1490NM.|
|GLC-BX-U||Yes||Yes||1000BASE-BX SFP, 1310NM.|
Compare to Similar Item
Table 4 shows the comparison between C1117-4P and C1117-4PWA.
|WAN GE/SFP combo||1||1|
|ADSL2/VDSL2+||1 VA-DSL(Annex A)||1 ADSL2/VDSL2+(Annex A)|
|LTE Advanced (CAT6)||N/A||N/A|
|Integrated USB 3.0 AUX/console||Yes||Yes|