Accelerate application performance
Accelerate application performance while providing room for future growth with the latest Intel® Xeon® processor E3-1200 v5 product family, DDR4 memory and PCIe Gen3 I/O.
- Drive greater memory performance with 4 x DIMM slots and DDR4 memory, which transfer data 33% faster than previous-generation DDR3.
- Boost data throughput with 4 x PCIe Gen 3.0 slots driving 2x data throughput compared to Generation 2.0.
- Drive 2x IOPS performance with the PowerEdge PERC9 RAID Controller, compared to previous-generation PowerEdge T320 equipped with PERC8.
Discover greater versatility
- Grow data storage at your own pace with up to 8 x internal 3.5″ hot-plug hard drives.
- Expand memory capacity as you grow, with support for up to 64GB total memory footprint.
- Easily and flexibly attach peripheral devices with eight external USB ports.
Reliable, worry-free operation
- Deploy rapidly and turn the server over for productive work sooner with Dell OpenManage systems management solutions.
- Easily monitor system health and behavior with the simple, intuitive Dell OpenManage Essentials console.
- Save IT administrator time by automating firmware updates — up to 92% reduction in firmware update time using Repository Manager auto-updates compared to manual updates.
1 processor from the following product families:
Intel® Xeon® processor E3-1200 v5 product family
Intel Core i3®
Microsoft® Windows Server® 2012
Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2, x64
Microsoft® Windows Server® 2016
Red Hat® Enterprise Linux®
VMware® vSphere® 2015
SUSE® Linux Enterprise Server®
Architecture: Up to 2400MT/s DDR4 DIMMs
Memory Type: UDIMMs
Memory Module Sockets: 4
Maximum RAM: Up to 64GB
Embedded Hypervisor (Optional)
Microsoft Windows Server with HyperV®
VMware vSphere ESXi®
2.5” SATA 7.2K
2.5” SATA SSD’s
2.5” nearline SAS 7.2K
2.5” SAS 10K HDDs
2.5” SAS 15K HDDs
3.5” Enterprise SATA 7.2K HDDs
3.5” nearline SAS 7.2K HDDs
8 x 3.5″ bays (also supports 2.5” HDD in 3.5” hybrid drive carrier)
1×8 PCIe 3.0 (x16 connector)
1×4 PCIe 3.0 (x8 connector)
1×4 PCIe 3.0 (x8 connector)
1×1 PCIe 3.0 (x1 connector)
PERC S130, PERC H330, PERC H730, PERC H830
2 X 1GbE LOM
1 x 350W cabled PSU
or up to 2 x 495W redundant PSUs
Tower server (5u when racked)
ReadyRails™ II sliding rails for tool-less mounting in 4-post racks with square or unthreaded round holes or tooled mounting in 4-post threaded hole racks, with support for optional tool-less cable management arm.
8 total USB:
Rear USB: 2 x USB3.0 + 4 x USB 2.0
Front USB: 1 x USB 2.0 + 1 x USB 3.0
IPMI 2.0 compliant
Dell OpenManage Essentials
Dell OpenManage Mobile
Dell OpenManage Power Center
Dell OpenManage Integrations:
Dell OpenManage Integration Suite for Microsoft System Center
Dell OpenManage Integration for VMware vCenter®
Dell OpenManage Connections:
HP Operations Manager
IBM Tivoli® Netcool®
CA Network and Systems Management
Dell OpenManage Plug-in for Oracle® Database Manager
iDRAC8 with Lifecycle Controller
iDRAC8 Express (default)
iDRAC8 Enterprise (upgrade)
8GB vFlash media (upgrade)
16GB vFlash media (upgrade)
Height: chassis base height – 430.3 mm/17.04 in
With foot – 443.3 mm/17.45 in
With wheel – 471.3 mm/18.55 in
Width: chassis base width – 218 mm/8.58 in
With foot – 304.5 mm/11.98 in
Depth: front to rear wall (w/o bezel) – 542.2 mm/21.33 in
front to PSU handle (w/o bezel) – 578.42 mm/22.77 in
front to rear wall (with bezel) – 558.6 mm/21.99 in
front to PSU handle (with bezel) – 594.82 mm/23.41 in